Returns & Refunds
Slamtech is committed to selling high-quality & many leading branded products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are purchased, used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or in your account created on slamtech.co.uk during purchase, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If you change your mind...
Within 90 days (Free Returns)*
- Most things we sell are covered by our 90-day money-back guarantee ( Not forced or we're not legally required to), so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund. The return postage cost needs to be paid by customer in this case of where the item is unwanted or unless otherwise stated on the delivery note.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- We're sorry but some items like foot spas and dental products can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- To protect your personal security, we are also unable to accept returns on some non-faulty imaging and recording products such as MP3 players and digital cameras.
- Please note all video games consoles are excluded from the our 90 day money back guarantee. Please ensure you read the specification on the box before installation. We also cannot accept back video gaming software under our 90 day money back guarantee if the plastic wrapping has been unsealed – this does not affect your statutory rights.
- If a product is excluded from our 90-day money-back guarantee, it is clearly marked by a † next to the product name in the catalogue and on this website.
- Our Extended 90 day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights, in particular any right you have to return the goods under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
* FREE RETURNS MEANS ; WE WOULD NOT BE DEDUCTING ANY POSTAGE WE INCURRED FOR SENDING ORDER AT THE ADDRESS OF DELIVERY OR RE-STOCKING FEE IF THE ITEM IS IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND HAVE NOT BEEN OPENED.
If there's a fault with the product...
We've made it easier!
- If you send it back to us within 30 days with your proof of purchase, we'll give you a replacement or a refund after inspecting the item. (If no fault found, the item will be returned to the customer and the postage will be paid by customer)
- If the product is more than 30 days old and has developed a fault than we will assist you by providing details of the brand manufacturer and in this case their warranty & gurantee terms will come in force. The customer will be able to get the manufacturer described warranties and gurantees which some time extends to 5years with few leading branded manufacturers.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the item is discontinued during the warranty period by Manufacturer and the replacement is not possible than the customer will be either issued with a credit note once the item has been received back in our warehouse or will be offerred alternate or upgraded model of the same product and the difference in amount will be paid by customer.
- To return the faulty item after 30 days, the customer will have to pay for the postage and will make sure the item is received by us in good condition, we will suggest customer returns the item back by recorded delivery.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund. This doesn't apply to:
- Items collected in store.
- Goods and services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader.
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised.
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly Newspapers, periodicals, magazines.
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery.
- Sealed audio or video recordings or computer software.
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
To cancel email customer services on email@example.com, call 020 8904 1100, email us on our order enquiries email. Collection in case of faulty products is free.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 14 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order).
Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
You may cancel an order for services in the same way, within 14 days of the date of purchase unless the service begins sooner. You may not however cancel accommodation, transport or leisure services which occur on a specific date.
The Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations do not apply to Financial and Insurance Services.
If you have an Internet order query, please Email Customer services or call us on 020 89041100.
(For security and training purposes, telephone calls to and from Customer service centres may be recorded or monitored).